September 10, 2005

The Duties of Good Slaves

I spent much of the day sleeping, which is in the best interests of my human slaves. The longer that I remain awake, the more chance there is that I will grow hungry and devour them out of hand.

It is good that I have not yet consigned my pitiful humans to such a horrible fate. After all, they do provide a useful distraction from the more tedious duties of a great old one, such as myself. When the day is done, and I've warped and twisted countless victims into a plethora of gruesome shapes and hideous forms, it's nice to know that I can rely on my slaves to give me a drink.

Let the following stand as a warning to you all:

Know that this is my domain, lest you trespass upon it. Such a mistake would certainly be your last. I have populated this sand box with nameless horrors that have brought the hardiest of my slaves to their pitious knees, gasping vainly for breath. When they clean my box, they do so with averted eyes, lest the horror of the treasure they find inflict instant madness upon their feeble minds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home