October 21, 2005

Showing Them Who is Boss

The portable seat that my slaves utilize to transport their offspring in is quite comfortable. So comfortable, in fact, that I have spent many a day lounging within its soft recesses, my eyes closed, a dull and faintly malicious purring echoing in my throat.

I felt that my presence within the seat would be enough to get this message across:

This seat is mine. Get the child another one. I will tolerate no others before me.

They did not listen. Foolish, ignorant slaves. If I could take them down to Slave Mart and trade them in for two new ones, I would. Instantly. It must be the result of some cosmic joke that such an option is not available to me. And me, a great old one, to boot.

I satisfy myself by contemplating the child's inevitable sacrifice upon my altar of unutterably viscous ichor.

Yet I digress.

The only option left to me in this case is to show them that the car seat is mine. To do this successfully, I must mark the seat in such a way that they cannot possibly mistake it as their offspring's.

So I peed in the seat, even as they watched me, disbelief making their faces slacken dumbly, their eyes bulging with incredulity.

Mine, I reiterated. Don't forget it.

The pitiable slaves immediatly washed the seat, instead. Will they never learn? Nothing short of a nuclear blast can cleanse the filth spawned by a great old one of my stature.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dok Holocaust said...

Human minds are feeble, Hastur, and cannot comprehend the subtle ways in which our kind marks what is ours. Our hand is at their throats, and yet they see it not.

6:11 PM  
Blogger Angela Hemming said...

This blog is hilarious. More!

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home