March 21, 2007

Fresh Meat

As mentioned in my previous posts, my slaves were with child when last I awoke. In no time at all, they have unleashed their newest spawn upon the world. I regret that I did not take the initiative in conditioning their first child as soon as it was born. I will not make the same mistake twice.

"I have teeth, human. Sharp ones. You do not."

The first step is to ensure that the child understands who the superior being is. I am obviously superior, given my natural weaponry, omniscience, and infinite power. The newest child is yet young, but I am sure that its earliest memories will be of me, my fetid breath, and my horrible visage.

It's Never Too Early To Drive Them Insane

Next comes an intense regimen of instruction in the Mythos and the ways of the Elder Gods. I find it ironic that this youngling will know of the Crawling Chaos before it can, itself, crawl. Such lessons will drive the tiny creature to madness, and as it will know no other mode of thought, this will seem completely normal to it, right from the beginning! How delicious!

It's A Dirty Job, But Someone Must Do It.

Yes, I certainly have my work cut out for me, but few things are more rewarding than corrupting the young.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home