December 26, 2005

Warning: Do Not Anger the Elder Gods

Nonetheless, my slaves are too stupid -- or too ignorant -- to know any better. One of them will surely suffer eternally for this humiliation. Do they labor under the delusion that I am just another stupid animal?

Decorating my unholy body with ribbons and bows. Feh!

Do you hear me, humans? You will need to sleep sometime. I will be here, waiting. I have the patience of millennia behind me, fools. One more night matters little to me. While you grow fat and complacent, I merely grow more thirsty for vengeance.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dok Holocaust said...

At least your human servants celebrated the Yuletide. Mine merely had too much eggnog, became cranky and bitter, and then lost consciousness.

After the Yuletide ceremonies, though, we told a horrid tale of drunkenness and Martha Stewart, entitled The Eggnog That Should Not Be.

2:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home